July 27, 2009

Lombardo Family

I was thrilled when I was asked to take pictures of this new family of five! The twins were four weeks old, and they were such troopers! It was amazing to me how calm and gracefully these parents handled all their little ones at once! They are truly blessed with a beautiful family! :)
Lombardo 770logo

Lombardo 434logo

Lombardo 590logo

Lombardo 272clogo

Lombardo 529logo

Lombardo 150logo

Lombardo 377logo

Lombardo 994logo

Lombardo 314logo

Lombardo 451logo

Lombardo 198logo

Lombardo 429logo

Lombardo 657lbwogo

Lombardo 827logo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Casey, these pictures are making me CRY because they are SO breathtakingly beautiful!!! We are DEFINITELY going to have to discuss rates & such because I NEED you to take pictures of our family after our little girl is born!!!

    ReplyDelete